Re: [ft-devel] Freetype on Mac uses deprecated functions

From: Wenlin Institute
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype on Mac uses deprecated functions
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:46:52 -0700

Just in case this is useful information, I'm using FreeType version 2.1.4 both on OS 9 (non-Carbon), compiled with CodeWarrior (IDE 4.1.0.3), and on OS X (Carbon, Mach-0), compiled with XCode 2.1. I haven't had time yet to update to a newer version of FreeType. For CodeWarrior, I just included the necessary Freetype source files directly in the project, rather than make a separate library. For OS X, I made "libfreetype.a" with "make" at the command line.

-Tom Bishop