gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules

From: Andrew Cagney
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:06:29 -0500

From: Elena Zannoni <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:29:05 -0500

I was able to contact the steering committee. I am 100% certain that
if you had chosen to do the same you would have succeeded.

The problem is not to contact the committee, the problem is to get
them to act.  As a data point, consider this: until now, unless I'm
mistaken, only one of them took any part in this discussion (apologies
if I missed somebody).

Stan Shebs, and Jim Blandy both committee members. Both their signatures appeared in that proposal.

Andrew