Re: [glob2-devel] We must do a game, not an engine

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] We must do a game, not an engine
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:40:30 -0700

I have to agree with bradley on this one. The glob2 code is very
confusing and messy. I'll admit to being one of those that is learning C
++ by reading/tweaking the code. I know much of what I implemented while
working is probably confusing to others while there have been times I
have been unable to complete what I'm attempting to do as well. Anything
that makes the code easier to go through I'm in favor of.