Re: [Gnash] Patch to (partially) implement Actionscript Arrays

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Patch to (partially) implement Actionscript Arrays
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:43:32 -0700

Michael Carlson wrote:

Glad to help. Something like this for the Changelog would be fine.
Make whatever minor changes you like to match the rest of the
Changelog:

Thanks. Just as a not to other developers, please include a ChangeLog entry with all patches. It'll help us all keep straight what's been changed, and who did what.

sure the new .cpp file compiles (and fits with the whole autoconf /
automake / etc. build setup). How do I add the new cpp file to be
compiled, or if I just send the new .h, .cpp, and patch modifying
action.cpp, will you take care of it (I'd still like to know how it
was done in this case)?

To add a new source file, edit the Makefile.am. New CPP files get listed in the libserver_la_SOURCES variable list, and any associated headers go in the noinst_HEADERS variable list. When you rerun the top-level ./autogen.sh, it'll rebuild the Makefiles to have these files added to the build.

I hope to make significant changes in the future, so I think I'd like
to sign this sometime soon. The page you linked seems to refer to a
document available on GNU machines. I'd like to take a look at the

Sorry for the useless link. I'll send you a copy of these forms as soon as the FSF clears up my shell access to the machine these docs are stored on... I don't believe your physical location matters, it's whether you (or your company) will assign changes to the FSF, so they can be included in a GPL'd program. I'm not sure why these docs don't appear to be

        - rob -