Re: [Gnu-arch-users] RFC: category "truenames"

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] RFC: category "truenames"
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:44:04 +0900

    Tom> That's mostly a social problem, not a technological one.
    Tom> I've made sufficient tools.  "Cooperate or die," so to speak.

No room for independents in your world-view, I gather.

Maybe I should just erase my freshly-minted Ancient Arch Archive.
Would that be a _social_ problem, or a problem of my _anti-social_
attitude?

Evidently, you're forced to put your vote on the former.

    >> archive

    Tom> Hmmm.  Other structures are certainly both possible and
    Tom> preferable.

Uh-huh.  savannah.gnu.org, for example?  Which is sucking the
SourceForge tit by using the free software contributed to the
community by SourceForge?  (Yes, there do remain references to the
ancestor in the Savannah documents, so I'm pretty sure the answer to
that question is, "yes, that Savannah".)