[Gnu-arch-users] Re: project hosts, also "truenames"

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: project hosts, also "truenames"
Date: 16 Sep 2003 10:29:48 +0900

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> Given that I've spent about a month now just trying to get a tar
> bundle to an FTP site, I'm not holding my breath in anticipation of
> the ability to make even the slightest tweak.

What's the deal with that, anyway?  I'd have thunk that there's a simple
`upload a new tar file' button on the project maintainer's page, but I
guess not.  Is there some known problem that has to be resolved before
your tar-file can be added?  Have your emails been getting ignored?  Do
they keep promising but never do anything?

I know the savannah maintainers are probably overworked, but surely
this only requires about 30s of their time, and not much thought...

Grrr, I long for the old days when everybody just knew the root password;
fucking moron script kiddies...

-Miles
--
`The suburb is an obsolete and contradictory form of human settlement'