Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Extension language

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Extension language
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Colin Walters <address@hidden>

    > What may make some sense is distributing one of the bindings with tla by
    > default.  But it should 1) be optional and 2) *definitely* not preclude
    > other language bindings.

heh.  This gives me the idea that perhaps there should be something
sort of like Swig, except that instead of taking a description of
types and functions and making language bindings, it should take a
description of CLIs and produce language bindings.   I can't imagine
what exactly it would do, though....