Re: [open-cobol-list] Another open source cobol

From: Joseph James Frantz (Aoirthoir)
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Another open source cobol
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:03:48 -0500

Yes. The Add 1 to Cobol team has been discussing this post. I responded to it
on the forum.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM, David Essex <address@hidden> wrote:
The following was posted on the OC forum by 'The COBOL-IT Staff'.

Joseph James Frantz
(Aoirthoir)

http://www.add1tocobol.com
Regular add1tocobol meetings:
Where: FREENODE IRC
Channel: #add1tocobol
Access from the web: http://www.add1tocobol.com/chat.php
Date: Sundays
Time: 9:00am Eastern

::::::::NOTE IMPORTANT::::::::::
There has been some confusion as to the time. I believe this is because the United States uses Daylight Savings Time. On top of this the Government recently extended the dates that EDT (eastern daylight time) would run. So to be sure that you make it at 9am Eastern, I have this link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179

That shows the time in New York City at the moment of viewing. It also explains the current UTC offset for the Eastern Zone in the United States. Simply compare the current time that site states, with your current time and you will know how far off we are from you.

We're there all of the time, even when we do not have a meeting. Stop on by for Open Cobol Support and chat.