Call for boycot

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Call for boycot
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:42:38 +0100

Le Dimanche 09 Février 2003 03:26, Ruben Safir a écrit :
> I'm reluctant to move this one step further, which would make it a flame
> war, but I'll tell you this.  You are flat out wrongf about my political
> experience and I'm certain that I have more experience in politics than any
> single person on this list.

From a European point of view, I am quite shocked by Microsoft being invited
to an Open-Source conference. Do you know politics so well that you want to
support the Talibans? Think twice before giving them an audience.

Although I have no information about it, I believe the conference did not
invite them to speak. On the converse, they asked for an invitation. It
sugests that this presentation is part of their
world-domination-end-of-democracy scenario.

Otherwize, I am very interested in gnue and will continue supporting it.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE