Re: Debian vs gNewSense -- FS criteria

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Debian vs gNewSense -- FS criteria
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:42:39 +0200

I respect anyone opinion, included the MJ's one, whose comments rocks!.

Anyway, I reply to the below MJ's email, adding to RMS, due to I am personally
interested in knowing the RMS' opinion about the MJ's comments.  So I will be
able to form my own personal opinion.

I personally think keeping communication channels open is a good thing.