Re: Gnhuherds: Tableless layout

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Gnhuherds: Tableless layout
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:01:27 +0200

Thanks a lot Victor (and welcome back!!!) for the feedback.

I'm going to write an email with all the comments.

Which level of detail?

As much as possible, but I personally think that in the first stage we
should have a working div layout and after to correct, fix, improve
the final "template".

Antenore.