Re: Feedback about anything

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Feedback about anything
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:03:10 +0800

 > (1) "Please send any feedback to address@hidden
 >     Technical problems as broken links, bad page rendering, etc.
 >     Any critic or suggestion.  GNU Herds works for you!"

The correct English for this would be something akin to

  (1) Please send any feedback to address@hidden
      For example, you may send reports of technical problems
      such as broken links, bad page rendering, etc.
      We'd also welcome any criticisms or suggestions.
      GNU Herds works for you!"

J'

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 12:32:42AM +0200, Davi Leal wrote:
     Antenore Gatta wrote:
     > > (1) "Please send any feedback to address@hidden
     > >     Technical problems as broken links, bad page rendering, etc.
     > >     Any critic or suggestion.  GNU Herds works for you!"
     >
     > I like this option even if it's sound odd... Just my impression...
     > I'm not enough good in English to propose something better but I
     > would suggest something similar to other community portal like:
     >
     > (2) "Improving the Gnu Herds web site is important to us. If you have
     >      any feedback, please send it to us at address@hidden"
     >
     > Or just an improvement of your.
     >
     > I agree, much more generic it's better.

     New proposal: It is generic, simple, shorter and catches both on critics
and
     any kind of feedback:

       (3) "Please send any critic or feedback to address@hidden"

     P.S.: My new job gets me very very overloaded!, so my delay on replies and
     lack of productivity.