Re: Project contact information

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Project contact information
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 02:06:51 +0200

> > Right now,  the only contact information for the project is the
> > association@ email address.

> > We could add such contact information at the bottom of every page and/or
> > at a new 'Contact' section.  Now we do not have such information, so we
> > can not add it.
>
> The footer?

Yes, I think if the project manages to get such information: address, phone,
etc., we could add it at the footer, below the current "Feedback about
anything" section.

Anyhow, I think the project will not need a phone or physical address. I think
a webapp and an email list will be enough.  As usual, I could be mistaken!