Re: exposing actual work

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: exposing actual work
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:32:17 +0100

> MJ Ray wrote:
> > Demonstrable experience and collaborator opinion are much more
> > reliable.
>
> IMHO demonstrable experience is key.  So I agree with you about the
> significance of the URI references to best commits, email discussion
> threads, etc.

IMHO we should add to the "URI references" section a new feature:

  * enable a small-graphic-report of the my contributions to
    public FS projects.

My qualifications-resume could include or link to reports similar to:

  http://www.ohloh.net/projects/1956/analyses/latest/contributors
  http://www.ohloh.net/projects/1956/analyses/latest
  http://www.ohloh.net/
  http://www.ohloh.net/announcements/ohloh_goes_open_source