Re: perl TeXinfo docs emacs

From: LanX
Subject: Re: perl TeXinfo docs emacs
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes I have the impression you want to misunderstand me ....

...or is it just a passion for sophism? ;-)

this is _dynamic_:

modul="Data::Dumper";                                    # whatever
installed modul  you want
perldoc -oHTML $modul >/tmp/doc.html;          # no need for
precompiled files
w3m /tmp/doc.html;                                           # or
firefox or lynx or ...emacs

> ... same as with any other format...

nope!

> If true, this may be easily circumvented.

Plz show me how!

IIRC the newest sepia.el already implemented browsing of pod2html-docs
this way.

Cheers
  rolf

PS: can't post on "comp.lang.misc.perl"
Google Groups unterstützt zurzeit keine Veröffentlichungen in
folgenden Usenet-Gruppen: "comp.lang.misc.perl"
---------