help-gnu-music

Re: make web-doc

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: make web-doc
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 11:13:21 +0200

> Otherwise, your setup is one of the sorry examples of why we still
> support complation without kpathsea: a broken or incomplete tex setup
> that you're not allowed to fix %-/

You could always compile your own version of the kpathsea library.
I'm not sure if you could find a fresh separate version of the
library, I'd recommend that you download
systems/unix/teTeX/1.0/distrib/sources/teTeX-src-1.0.7.tar.gz
from CTAN, goto teTeX-1.0/texk/kpathsea and compile that part.
Since the Lilypond binary is not installed in the standard
teTeX tree, it's a bit critical that you configure the library
to find the texmf/ directory of your teTeX installation.

     /Mats