Re: Face - problem!!

From: Rebecca Ore
Subject: Re: Face - problem!!
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:11:42 GMT

Surendra Singhi <efuzzyone@netscape.net> writes:

> David Z Maze <dmaze@mit.edu> writes:
>

>> I don't think you're actually getting the lambda (code) into the list;
>> instead, you're getting the symbol 'lambda and such into it.  Maybe
>> you mean something more like
>>
>> (setq message-required-news-headers
>>   (append message-required-news-headers
>>     (list (cons 'Face (lambda ()
>>                         (gnus-face-from-file "face.jpg"))))))

This worked for me on XDarwin running over Mac OS 10.2.8.  I'd also
been trying to figure out how to do this.

This follows those lines

        (add-hook 'message-header-setup-hook
                    'my-message-header-setup-hook)

Not sure if those are necessary or not, but if you don't have them,
try adding the.

Also, you need to make sure you've compiled png support into your
(X)Emacs/Gnus.

--
Rebecca Ore