Re: Problems with `nnweb' mode

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Problems with `nnweb' mode
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 20:21:10 +0200

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Rodolfo,

>>> If I do `S n' (or `S N') in the Article buffer and then try to send
>>> it with `C-c C-c', gnus says:

Hey, Rodolfo is right here. If you press `F' or `f' here, Gnus sends the
follow up message to the poster by mail. `S n' / `S N' sends the follow
up to the newsgroup. Is that the way it's intended to be?

>> (setq gnus-refer-article-method
>>       '(current
>>         (nnweb "google"
>>                (nnweb-type google)
>>                (gnus-post-method '(nntp "your.news-server.example")))))
>
> Thanks, I did as you suggest but it doesn't work:

Yes, I've tested this myself. gnus-post-method's value is `current',
even if you use the snipped above. I've also tried putting `setq' in
front of gnus-post-method, but still it's `current'.

What's the right way of setting `gnus-post-method' for web group?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.