Re: Problems with `nnweb' mode

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: Re: Problems with `nnweb' mode
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:54:44 +0200

Tassilo Horn <heimdall@uni-koblenz.de> writes:

> Could you please try I fetching old messages by pressing RET on a
> message-id or with ^ in Summary buffer works, too?
>
> That's the thing which doesn't work for me...

Hi, Tassilo:

by pressing RET on a message-id *nothing* happens;
hitting ^ on an article in the nntp+news.gnus.org:gnu.emacs.gnus
summary buffer, the previous message is opened;
with `M-^ <message-id>' in the nntp+news.gnus.org:gnu.emacs.gnus
(maybe you meant that, not `^'?),
the following is written in the Messages buffer:

Opening nnweb server on google...done
Contacting host: www.google.com:80
Contacting host: groups.google.com:80 [2 times]
Requested article not found
Generating summary...done
Fetched article <97a048c6.0409120237.7ad4c627@posting.google.com>
No such article (may have expired or been canceled)

. Bye,
Rodolfo