Re: Slime and Emacs Lisp

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: Slime and Emacs Lisp
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:37:32 +0200

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

> 5. O'Reilly has a book called something like Extending Emacs or Emacs
>    Lisp Programming - I can't quite remember. It has some handy tips.

I have "Writing GNU Emacs Extensions" on my shelf which is quite nice.

But back to being off-topic: Is there some kind of debugger and
inspector for Elisp like what Slime provides for CL? At least the
debugger I know from XEmacs is very basic and does not remotely compare
to Slime's. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"I object to doing things that computers can do." - Olin Shivers