Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] support me
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:02:29 -0800

Hi LibrePlanet Hackers!
gitbull is ready
It  work well

https://gitbull.orggitbull run Kallithea,
Kallithea, its Free Software
 source code management system that supports two leading version
control systems, Mercurial and Git, and has a web interface that is
easy to use for users

GitBull refuse donation, but accept people support.
you can  help the project
In many ways! Here are some:

- Using gitbull, and sharing it with your friends and family
- Reporting issues and bugs that you find
- suggesting improvements
- bring your own improvement

thanks to libreplanet and the fsf that throught their
           existant have
            permit this project to happen
gitbull is a community coding
fan of codes are welcome.
github says they are social coding
gitbull - Community coding
Code is part of our community
Free code
 we are a community of people that love free software
gitbull is a free place for that type of coders.

--
ali abdul ghani

--
Think not of them, thou hast thy music too