Re: non-technical help for spacing issues

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: non-technical help for spacing issues
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 02:04:36 -0700 (PDT)

The "Page formatting" rewrite patch is up.  Anyone
interested in following the bleeding-edge spacing
docs can find them below.  There still may be some
problems, though.  Especially the NR 4.1 patch is
awaiting review, and is not yet verified for
accuracy.  However, the level of detail is far more
thorough than in the current docs.

NR 4.1 Paper and pages

NR 4.4.1 Vertical spacing inside a system

We still need to decide what to do with 'space,
and maybe tomorrow I'll post my proposals for
renaming the variables involved with inter-system

- Mark