Re: does anybody care about LSR?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: does anybody care about LSR?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:11:33 +0200

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay, you are simply seeing LSR as an input pipe for doc material. I see it as
> a very useful, separate entity, which provides a quick, searchable FAQ, which
> is able to display just the requested information in an easy way.

That's exactly my point of view as well. I'm even using the LSR search
engine in my browser:
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html?name=lilypond

WRT git-lsr-updates: I *can* handle them. I'm still not entirely
confident that it won't overwrite important changes made in git, but
other than that I have done it several times in the past, and the only
reasons why I've been so shamelessly relying on Neil are his kindness
and my own laziness ;)

Phil, let's work this way: everytime you're in doubt (or on holiday)
about anything lsr-related, or every time you approve a docs-tagged
snippet, please give me a ping so I don't forget to push an lsr-update
onto the git master repo.

I'm having some health issue right now, but I'll push an LSR update
within this week.

Cheers,
Valentin.