Re: does anybody care about LSR?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: does anybody care about LSR?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:31:54 +0200

Am Mittwoch 29 Juni 2011, 23:11:33 schrieben Sie:
1> Phil, let's work this way: everytime you're in doubt (or on holiday)
> about anything lsr-related, or every time you approve a docs-tagged
> snippet, please give me a ping so I don't forget to push an lsr-update
> onto the git master repo.
>
> I'm having some health issue right now, but I'll push an LSR update
> within this week.

No need to rush. Right now the lsr-snippet*.tar.gz in the download section are
empty anyway (and the mysql dump is corrupted)...
I'm trying once again to setup LSR on my own machine (I'm logging what I'm
doing, so others can then do the same:
http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/lsr_setup ). I'm able to compile the LSR
java code, but I'm missing some config files to setup lsr correctly within
tomcat, and I'm missing some info about how to structure the files on the
server. I've mailed Seba about those issues, so hopefully, I can finally
succeed in installing LSR on my own machine.

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * Edition Kainhofer Music Publishing, http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/
 * LilyPond music typesetting software, http://www.lilypond.org/