Re: compiling documentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: compiling documentation
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:58:37 +0100

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 10:34:47AM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> I'm running Linux Mint Debian Edition, which is based on Debian
> Testing branch. Not sure what consequences that might have for this
> situation. I just run "apt-get build-dep lilypond" when setting up
> build env. I also install "gnome-common" for autoconf package and
> "dblatex."

Well, it means that (from our standpoint) you have a completely
unknown development environment.  It's obviously something that we
want to fix, but we're back at square one.

Go through the normal steps:
1. disbelief
2. barganing
3. anger
4. resignation
5. write an email to bug-lilypond with whatever information you
think is relevant
6. wait