Re: How to deal with Time Signatures horizontal alignment?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: How to deal with Time Signatures horizontal alignment?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:34:12 +0200

2007/8/21, Joe Neeman <address@hidden>:

> Off the top of my head, I would suggest writing a scheme function where
> something like
>
> \timeSig #'(3 . 4)
>
> will emit
>
> \time 3/4
> \mark "3/4"
>
> so that you are dealing with RehearsalMarks, which can then be aligned however
> you want.

Yes; I was thinking about tweaking the \time command itself, to print
the results of ly:moment-main-denominator and ly:moment-main-numerator
as Marks, but your workaround is much better. I'll work on it.

That being said, do you think it would be a good idea to make
TimeSignature accept the break-alignable-interface?

Regards,
Valentin