Re: linking render frames in Scribus

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: linking render frames in Scribus
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:50:05 +0200

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
Are you using the "Embed PDF blabla (EXPERIMENTAL)" setting while exporting to PDF? What if using the not experimental?

no, by default it's disabled
and if I select that box and export to PDF again, nothing changes

I have to say that the preflight verifier produces 3 warnings concerning the three images:

"object is a placed PDF"

But I have not found anything to understand this error..
except these pages:

It seems it's just a  way of saying that the pdf will be rasterized..

So maybe the problem is somewhere else..