[Maposmatic-dev] Transifex scripts, part one (Extracting keys)

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Transifex scripts, part one (Extracting keys)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 00:45:33 +0100

Hi,

The first part of the promised scripts, the automated extraction of keys, is active on my machine. The script is being run from my local jenkins instance, and does:

- check hourly for changes in both repos
- extract keys as specific for the subproject
- push changed keys to transifex server
- commit and push the generated pot file to git

I will keep it running for a few days to verify that it behaves well, and afterwards, start working on the opposite direction, fetching the translated files from transifex.

Regards,
Hakan