mustux-devel

Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile

From: reinhard
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:09:26 +0100

fine, seems to be work, but I have to run ./compile as root or otherwise I
have permission problems (see below) which seems to be not supposed to be,
right?

address@hidden mustuxlib]$ mkl
Mustux compilation script
Cleaning old makefile ...
Generating new makefile ...
Compiling ...
make: Nothing to be done for `first'.
mkdir: cannot create directory `/usr/local/include/libmustux': Permission
denied
make: *** [install_headers] Error 1

greetings
reinhard