mustux-devel

Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:08:10 +0100

Hello Reinhard,

> > The current implemented un/redo actions are :
> > copy clip
> > move clip (a.k.a. drag clip)
> > mute clip
>
> cool, works fine.

:-)

> i just have a comment on renaming drag <--> move, because the original
> intention was to have a mnemonic titling of the actions and the keys should
> be as close together, if possible, as well!
> 'Drag' was chosen in this case, because we use the [D] - action to drag
> something from one place to another ... so I would suggest to leave the
> title 'drag' for that.
> on the other hand ... we also could use [M] instead to 'M'ove things
> around, which would break the second rule to have the keys close together,
> but .... hhmmm ... not sure ...
> what do you guys mean?

Heh, I somewhat mixed those 2. Sorry.
The implementation of "Drag clip" is in fact moving a clip from one Track to
another.
But sure, we should just use the "drag clip" instead of move clip naming,
though implementation wise, the paradigm can't hold, so I named it Move Clip
in the source code...

Just to be sure, everything compiles fine now?

Thanks,

Remon