mustux-devel

Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Mustux-devel] only read permissions for ./compile
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:58:49 +0100

Hi,

> So, .. just a guess ... was something going wrong in the process of
> creating some of the './compile' files?

I don't know if there can be permissions set on CVS files, it should be
checked if it could be possible.
Also, the install has to be done indeed as root, so to finish the ./compile
you have to run it as root anyway.
It's not on the high prio todo list of me, but I'll have a look at it.
Also, Luciano is some days off, but we should figure out what the best way is
to use the compile script since it's just a start on using it with qmake.

> ok, now protux.
> as I said, no problems executing ./compile, but got this errors below
> afterwards which seems to be introduced by the latest commits, because I
> was able to install protux without problems before this (~ 2 days ago).

Heh, I splitted ProjectManager into a non GUI and GUI related file:
ProjectManager
and
ProjectManagerDialog

For some reason it appears I can compile without some necessary includes,
maybe due precompiled headers. I'll try to avoid this as much as possible,
have to figure out how to do it in such a way these errors appear on my box
as well
Fix is on CVS, thanks for testing!!

Best,

Remon