nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Strange issues with LocalContent objects

From: Alexander Gräfe
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Strange issues with LocalContent objects
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:46:33 +0200

I am having a rather strange issue with LocalContent objects.

I am generating a DHTML menu by iterating over the folders and creating
a javascript through a DTML method.

My problem is, that the resulting menu doesn't change the language, when
I use the language urls (/de,/fr/,/en), but it does change, when I use
the Localizer.changeLanguageForm.

But I need to be able to control the whole translation process only
through the URL.
I just tried removing accept_cookie from the accept_methods of my
Localizer instance, now the menu doesn't even change when I use
Localizer.changeLanguageForm.

Since this is my first Zope project, I don't really know where else to
prod or what information you need to diagnose this, if I left anything
important out, let me know.

Bye,
        Alexander Gräfe