Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR files with nonlinearly encoded RGB

From: Lars Borg
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR files with nonlinearly encoded RGB
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:44:36 +0000

Afaik, ocio supports color transforms, not color management, complementing icc.

Ct~ changing the look within a given color space, or along a path of preconfigured color spaces.

Cm~ preserving the look automatically between arbitrary color spaces having known arbitrary color characteristics.

Lars Borg
Adobe
Typos generously provided by the phone