pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: server_quark != 0

From: sam
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: server_quark != 0
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:46:32 -0800

address@hidden wrote:
Another update:

Other groups seem to download ok at this time but I haven't tried a
large group.  Does anyone have a suggestion on another large group to
test with?

Could you mail me _offlist_ a bz2'ed copy of your
~/.pan/servername/alt.binaries.dvd file, along with the name of an article
that triggers this behavior in a.b.dvd?

Charles,

I'm having an issue with alt.binaries.dvdr   I select a bunch of
articles to save (153)  and choose Save Article as from the context
menu... browse to the folder I wish to save them to click ok and pan
disappears.

If I choose the articles by about 20 at a time it adds them to the queue just fine.

I went back into a.b.dvdr  and tagged another set of files to download
(about 94)   and did a save  and they added just fine.  I'm not sure
what exactly is going on other than I suspect it didn't like the particular headers of the first bunch. I just don't see anything obvious
with it.

If you'd like .bz2  let me know.

Sam