[Phpgroupware-developers] NEW APP: addbook is in cvs

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] NEW APP: addbook is in cvs
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 14:55:26 -0700

addbook has been added to our cvs tree.
This is another contacts app, giving everyone more choice.
This is NOT the default contacts app, addressbook IS.

addbook is new, and I am not sure how stable it is, but the code needs
lots of work to be compliant with our standards and some parts of the
code dont make sense to me. Im sure it will all be worked out over time
and may provide some of you with something better for your contacts
until cdb arrives.

Seek3r