Re: Level comment management tool

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:37:30 +0200

Am Mon, 2003-08-18 um 10.06 schrieb Ingo Ruhnke:
> Announce it on the game, even better add a button to launch the
> webbrowser in the game (a little difficult with fullscreen and such).

I guess that would have to be more then a simple button, a configuration
field where one can enter how to start ones favorite browser would also
be required. Which of course should use native file open dialogs...
I'd suggest to settle for making it obvious on the webpage, mention it
in the announcment for 0.6.1 and add a button "How can I help" which
lists commenting levels as one thing that the average user can do to
further the development of Pingus.

Bye David