pspp-users

Re: PSPP -- Scandinavian characters?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP -- Scandinavian characters?
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:44:00 -0700

> If you want a psppire binary that approaches anything useful for
> serious work, then you'll have to check the source out from CVS and
> build it from scratch.

I uploaded a new CVS snapshot to
        ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/pspp-2007.10.02.tar.gz
tonight, which has everything in the GUI so far except the
Descriptives dialog that I have not yet checked in.
--
"Implementation details are beyond the scope of the Java virtual
 machine specification.  One should not assume that every virtual