pspp-users

Re: PSPP -- GUI woes (GtkToolButtons, etc...)

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP -- GUI woes (GtkToolButtons, etc...)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:09:10 +0800

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 02:26:36AM -0700, Paul and/or Minna Brown wrote:
     Got libglade 2.6.2 from:

     http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libglade/2.6/

     I would point out that the INSTALL file says,
     regarding libglade requirement:

     * libglade
     (http://www.jamesh.id.au/software/libglade/), version
     2.0 or later.

     I would also point out that besides the fact that it
     doesn't seem to *require* anything more recent than
     2.0, that link wasn't very useful either (insofar as
     trying to find out where to get the right package).

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll update the INSTALL file and
configure.ac accordingly.

     END RESULT: Now my PSPP GUI comes up properly sized,
     is resizeable, I have lots of lovely looking buttons
     underneath the Menu bar, and no more pesky messages in
     the terminal from which I invoked the GUI.

Great.

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3