pupa-devel

Re: copyright notice changed

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: copyright notice changed
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:51:27 +0100

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> I changed all the copyright notices in PUPA, that is, I converted the
> copyright holders to Free Software Foundation, Inc. wherever possible.

That is nice, thanks.

> Now I'm preparing moving the repository to GRUB's. Maybe I will ask
> Savannah admins to move, so that we can keep the history data in the
> repository even after this migration.

If it cannot be preserved during the move, please do not remove the
PUPA repository.

What else will change?  Will we use bug-grub for discussion?

Personally I would prefer a separate mailinglist, one for help and one
for development.  Mainly because when I don't have much time I can
keep a track of bugreports and read the help mails later.  Anyway,
there was such discussion on bug-grub already.

Will you change the name of PUPA as well? (GRUB2 or GRUB 2.0,
something like that)?

Thanks,
Marco