Re: [RP] adding some basic mouse support to switch frame

From: Mathieu OTHACEHE
Subject: Re: [RP] adding some basic mouse support to switch frame
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 15:23:27 +0100

Hi Julien,

> So I wrote a patch for the click feature. It seems to work pretty well,
> I tried it on a laptop connected to an external screen and it seems OK
> to me. Note that the frames are selected (not the windows) which I
> believe is better.

Nice work !

You should maybe consider rebasing your work on top on xrandr branch. It
would make your code cleaner as you would iterate on a screen list instead of
a static array of screens.

This way when a user plugs a new screen, the frames on this screen
could be directly selected without having to restart ratpoison, how nice
:)

Thanks,

Mathieu