[Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:25:08 -0500

Mathieu Roy wrote:

> As I said, we're not in that situation, so currently, if change need to
> be made, it must be outside the Savannah project.
>
> But sure, at a later point, once it will be polished, it will be ok for
> them to enter Savannah.

That sounds like a good plan.  Are you willing to help us make those
changes tomorrow?

> I mentioned, in the another mail I just sent, how to handle that.

Ok, I will look.

> I insist on the fact that this kind of change must not enter the
> Savannah code, unless it achieves a general and interesting purpose, not
> specifically due to the savannah compromise.

I understand.  I wonder: does savannah have any feature that allows
various flags to be set for a project, that have text displayed on the
project page associated with that tag?  For example, this solution might
work to handle the "is GNU/ is not GNU" as well as this particular
instance.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation   |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942