[Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:40:42 +0100

"Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden> said:

> Mathieu Roy wrote:
>
>> As I said, we're not in that situation, so currently, if change need to
>> be made, it must be outside the Savannah project.
>>
>> But sure, at a later point, once it will be polished, it will be ok for
>> them to enter Savannah.
>
> That sounds like a good plan.  Are you willing to help us make those
> changes tomorrow?

I think it will be easy for people more familiar with the current
chroot to work on it. Also, I'll be working most of the day not at
home.

However, I will answer to mails, if I'm here, if you need
information. Also, I usually try to put enough comment explaining the
scripts I wrote. The new backend, which you'll probably have to edit,
has been qualified as "easy to understand" by people I'm in touch
with, so I think it will not be a nightmare for you to hack it.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |