Re: Ping Packagers

From: Brian Kroth
Subject: Re: Ping Packagers
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:29:35 -0600

To Dustin/Sadrul:

So long as we're considering some changes, can I petition to have the
default MAXWIN increased from 40 to 99 (or higher)?

We have a screenrc for our ssh bastion host that sets up >40 ssh
sessions by default and we always end up recompiling screen to support
this.

Thanks,
Brian

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury <address@hidden> 2009-12-09 14:28: