Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers

From: William Rivet
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:53:30 -0400

I think Klaus and I crossed wires here...sorry guys.

I thought he explicitly didn't want it in CVS...but I see now he just
meant for me to turn the crank on it to be sure it cycled here as well
as on his machine before commiting to CVS...

Klaus, unless you correct me, I'll try to get this committed this week
along with a bunch of my build/example changes.