Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:10:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

> Michael Hennebry schrieb:
>

> > I.e. the May 29 tar.bz2 file is the latest and greatest, not CVS?
> Yes!
> > The first patches that I am likely to want to contribute
> > would just change whitespace and add comments.
>
> I format sources automatic by vi (cmd:gg=G). So changing anything which
> will reformatted by vi make no sense. Good comments are welcome :-)

IIRC (I'm at work now) at least some files have mixtures of tabs and speces.
Some spaces are between tabs.
So far as I know, no one approves of that.

Maybe the tar.bz2 files are different.

> > The next might be rewrites of timers.
> > Those would doubtless be preceeded by posting on the lisst.
>
> As you wrote I hope you will first write the new timers for newer avr
> generations and afterwards we could do a refactoring of older code if
> there is time left. Actually there are no regression tests for timers :-(.

Maybe my next thing should be to write tests.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)