Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:23:41 +0200

If there is no other work todo, we can have a merge to cvs. But my actual version is out via bz2 download, so there is no need to have this merge fast :-) Maybe give a information in "news".

Sorry for the misunderstanding and for unclear information from my side.

Let me explain the reasons :-)
Last weeks often I read here some build problem things... there was option to give a simple Makefile in the round to have 2 ways to build the simulavrxx. I did some really minor changes the last years :-), which have not found the way to CVS, sorry! And preparing the sources for gcc 4.3.0 there were some more corrections, but nothing which change behaviour I hope! :-)

So the download file has all changes, some patches included which were already posted in the patch area and thats it.

@Bill, again, yes it COULD be merged into CVS, but as there is no actual development ongoing from my side, I have no need for a merge :-) But it can be useful if there come a new avr from Michael next days... :-)

Again: Sorry, that I put not the last changes into CVS. But I thought it was a good idea to give first the download file, also for testing, before! merging into CVS. Maybe there is some work ongoing for build toolchain...

Regards
 Klaus

I think Klaus and I crossed wires here...sorry guys.
I thought he explicitly didn't want it in CVS...but I see now he just
meant for me to turn the crank on it to be sure it cycled here as well
as on his machine before commiting to CVS...

Klaus, unless you correct me, I'll try to get this committed this week
along with a bunch of my build/example changes.