Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx timers
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:48:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

> If there is no other work todo, we can have a merge to cvs. But my
> actual version is out via bz2 download, so there is no need to have this
> merge fast :-) Maybe give a information in "news".

I.e. the May 29 tar.bz2 file is the latest and greatest, not CVS?

> @Bill, again, yes it COULD be merged into CVS, but as there is no actual
> development ongoing from my side, I have no need for a merge :-) But it
> can be useful if there come a new avr from Michael next days... :-)

The first patches that I am likely to want to contribute
would just change whitespace and add comments.
Someone should read those comments (not written yet) before checking them in.

The next might be rewrites of timers.
Those would doubtless be preceeded by posting on the lisst.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)