Re: External poll still failing to build.

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: External poll still failing to build.
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:42:33 +0000 (GMT)

Weirdness.  That did it.  So I can't have any comments in the headers...?

So yes, I did put exactly these headers at the top of poll.c :

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <sys/select.h>
#include "subst_poll.h"

Did ./configure, make, and after make it complained about needing to do
ranlib -s /usr/lib/libmilter.a, but after that I was able to do make
install with no problems.

First time I've ever seen comments cause issues. :P

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group
314-480-1324