RE: -r option

From: Jeff Powell
Subject: RE: -r option
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:34:18 -0800

Interesting... I am also using SpamAssassin 2.5.  I did not try using
the -r option until after I upgraded to it.

Does the -r option merely pass a flag to SpamAssassin, or does it do
something internal to the milter?  Perhaps the option has changed in SA.
I'll have to review the documentation.  I know several options are
different in 2.50, I had to make some changes when I upgraded.