RE: -r option

From: Jeff Powell
Subject: RE: -r option
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:33:49 -0800

On further inspection the milter does not appear to be applying ANY of the
options in the /etc/sysconfig/spamass-milter file.  It is definitely reading
the file; I tried using Nigel Horne's -D option (BEFORE adding the patch) and
when I tried to restart spamass-milter it complained (correctly) that -D was an
invalid option.  I then patched and reinstalled spamass-milter with the -D
enabled.  This time, it did not complain when I tried the -D option.
So it appears to be reading the file, but not applying any of the options.
The -D option has no effect.
The -d (debug) option has no effect.
The -r option has no effect.

Any ideas on why this would be the case?

Thanks,

Jeff